Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday Mini Post

It's Things I Like Monday!

This 5 legged dog logo/business card from Gosblau a fun shop in Barcelona.

Just some of my friendly plush toys, includes Toast by My Paper Crane

Anthropologie pillow, sugar bowl & egg cup below. Mix well with older ceramics...

This charming setting for Margaret's dinner at Machi's on Breezy Shores...

and her picture perfect pale pink bedroom. I've always loved the little painting of girl on wall.


Line of Miso Pretty packaging illustrated by Fiona Hewitt


Bags by Blue Q ...

Doggie Bag by Robert Zwiebel :)


Springtime Skunk bag !

The Lisa and Gaspard books by Anne Gutman and illustrated by Georg Hallensleben *love his other books, too with painterly scenes & endearing characters.

These miniature French children's books by Antoon Krings I bought these as gifts, then couldn't part with them... did have alternative presents ;o)

Adorable Spanish bear board books by Cliff Wright

Wish I had bought this sooner on my visit to Barcelona. Great card/maps with specific walks through various areas and neighborhoods. Cute & very easy to follow by one of my favorite publishers, Chronicle Books

Look forward to sharing more on my last trip to Spain, pics of my friend, Margaret's bungalow on Breezy Shores, and listing more of my favorite illustrators this month. Enjoy your week ahead!!

2 comments:

kristine said...

Insipring post. Thanks! That piece of toast toy cracks me up. Makes me want to hide it somewhere, so all you see are its eyes peeking out. Hmmm, why do I have deja vous? :)

Unknown said...

yes, that photo is sure to show up on here one day :) I love so many of her pieces, did u check MPC website? She has a fun blog, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails