Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011!


Happy Father's Day to my dad, R. Henderson Howard! 


Der, as mom and I like to call him, has been a great father to me! The older I get, the more I appreciate having grown up with a dad who has always taken an interest in everything I do. He's funny and smart with a unique take on the world. Plus, he has a love of animals that I've inherited. Below, best buddy, BW ;)


Love the drole expression here


Here we are at grandma Howard's above and below in Baltimore


I posted a more in depth piece about my dad last year that includes some terrific old photos with family, college friends and one with Jazz great, Les McCann! 
*Click here if you'd like to see more. 




Below, my dad's sketch, "Triple Threat". I may have better luck licensing his work than my own :D


Happy Father's Day Dad! I love you :)

Have a wonderful day all you fathers out there!! You deserve it.
xo, A

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Great post! These people seem very nice... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails