Thursday, May 29, 2014

To all the Beach Bunnies


These bags are for YOU! 
Bun Bunnies is available in several sizes as a bag,  pillow & art print in my Society 6 shop.


It would have been nice to have these guys ready for Easter, but there's no time like the present.
May is very possibly my favorite month and these buns agree :)


One is a little grumpy as he goes off to work, but otherwise this is a gleeful bunch!


I love this little bun. She started as a tiny sketch -



 with a few embellishments
I like the pencil lines, but for my products I went for the more painterly look.


She makes a sweet friend and would look quite lovely in a nursery or a young child's room.


She's available as a print.




and also iphone skins and cases.
I have a dozen bags from which to choose in my shop.
They really do work well at the beach :)


See my illustrations and custom paintings & murals @ AllynHoward dot com


:: It's almost the weekend ::

Have a great one! 
xo, A

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails